Florida Phosphate Operations
Protective Water Management
As Mosaic mines the phosphate needed to grow the world's food supply, we make sure the area's water supply is safeguarded as well. Mosaic monitors the water in nearby creeks and rivers and adheres to standards set by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. Any water that leaves our sites must meet Florida's water quality standards. We take these responsibilities seriously - for our families as well as yours.
- 2015 Sustainability Report
- Horse Creek Stewardship Program
- Water Fact Sheet
- Water Use Permit Progress Report - 2014
- Water Use Permit Progress Report - 2015
- Stream Stewardship Brochure
- Peace River Monitoring Program
- Phosphate AEIS - Chapter 3
- Phosphate AEIS - Chapter 4
Copies of Horse Creek Stewardship Program reports and Peace River Monitoring Program reports may be available upon request to LaQuinda.Brewington@mosaicco.com.