- Mosaic is the world’s largest combined producer of potash and phosphates, two vital plant nutrients The world needs us: population is growing fast, and farmland is not. That means farmers have to generate more food from every acre, and our crop nutrients are essential to their quest.
- We have 8,400 people working to serve agricultural customers in approximately 40 countries around the world.
- Our largest centers of operation are in Central Florida, where we mine and process phosphates, and in Saskatchewan, where we produce potash. Our headquarters are in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- We’re investing billions of dollars to expand our mining and production capacities.
- We’ve been a publicly traded company since 2004, and today we are in the top 250 companies in the Fortune 500.
- We’re responsible corporate citizens. We keep our promises from mine to market.
Facts & Figures
Annual potash capacity: 10.4 million tonnes
Annual phosphate capacity: 10.3 million tonnes
Distribution and office facilities: 8 countries
Customers: 40 countries
Community investment: $24.2 million
Direct economic impact: $1.6 billion
Potash mines and production facilities: 5
Phosphate rock mines and plants: 9